Terms of Service
Welcome to Hasster!
Hasster uplifts the businesses and builds technologies with great services that enable people to connect with each other. These Terms and Conditions administer to use of Hasster, and other products, features, apps, services, technologies, and software we offer (the Hasster Products). These Products are provided to you by Hasster.
The usage of Hasster may charge you for the special features and even for the different products and services covered by the respective terms and condition. Moreover, the businesses and organizations pay us to show you ads for their products and services. By using our Products and Services, you agree that we can show you ads that we think will be relevant to you and your interests. We use your personal data to help determine which ads to show you.
We don’t sell your personal data to advertisers, and we don’t share information that directly identifies you (such as your name, email address or other contact information) with advertisers until you give us specific permission to access. Instead, advertisers can tell us things like the kind of audience they want to see their ads, and we show those ads to people who may be interested. We provide advertisers with reports about the performance of their ads that help them understand how people are interacting with their content.
Our Data Policy explains how we collect and use your personal data to determine some of the ads you see and provide all of the other services described below. You can also go to your Setting at any time to review the privacy choices you have about how we use your data.
1. Services we provide for Hasster
To help advance this Project, we provide the Products and services described below to you:
· Empower yourself to express your and communicate about what matters: There are different ways to express yourself on Hasster and to communicate with friends, family, and others about what matters to you - for example, sharing status updates, photos, videos, and stories across the Hasster Products you use, sending messages to a friend or several people, creating events or groups, or adding content to your profile. We have also developed, and continue to explore, new ways for people to use technology, such as augmented reality and 180 video to create and share more expressive and engaging content on Hasster.
· Help you discover content, products, and services that may interest you: We show you ads, offers, and other sponsored content to help you discover content, products, and services that are offered by the many businesses and organizations that use Hasster and other Hasster Products.
· Combat harmful conduct and protect and support our Hasster community: People will only build community on Hasster if they feel safe. We employ dedicated teams around the world and develop advanced technical systems to detect misuse of our Products, harmful conduct towards others, and situations where we may be able to help support or protect our community. If we learn of content or conduct like this, we will take suddenly action - for example, offering help, removing content, removing or restricting access to certain features, disabling an account, or contacting law enforcement. We share data with other Hasster when we detect misuse or harmful conduct by someone using one of our Products.
· Use and develop advanced technologies to provide safe and functional services for everyone in Hasster: We use and develop advanced technologies - such as artificial intelligence, and machine learning systems - so that people can use our Products safely regardless of physical ability or geographic location.
· Research ways to make our services best: We engage in research to develop, test, and improve our Products. This includes analyzing the data we have about our users and understanding how people use our Products, for example by conducting surveys and testing and troubleshooting new features.
· Provide consistent and seamless experiences across the Hasster Products: Our Products help you find and connect with people, groups, businesses, organizations, and others that are important to you. We design our systems so that your experience is consistent and seamless across the different Hasster Products that you use.
· Enable global access to our services: To operate our global service, we need to store and distribute content and data in our data centers and systems around the world, including outside your country of residence. This infrastructure may be operated or controlled by Hasster.
2. How is our service are funded in Hasster
Instead of paying to use Hasster and the other products and services we offer, by using the Hasster Products covered by these Terms, you agree that we can show you ads that businesses and organizations pay us to promote on and off the Hasster. We use your personal data, such as information about your activity and interests, to show you ads that are more relevant to you.
Protecting people's privacy is central to how we have designed our ads system. This means that we can show you relevant and useful ads without telling advertisers who you are. We don't sell your personal data. We allow advertisers to tell us things like their business goal, and the kind of audience they want to see their ads (for example, people between the age of 18-35 who like Books). We then show their ad to people who might be interested.
We also provide advertisers with reports about the performance of their ads to help them understand how people are interacting with their content on and off Hasster. For example, we provide general demographic and interest information to advertisers (for example, that an ad was seen by a woman between the ages of 25 and 34 who lives in Madrid and likes software engineering field) to help them better understand their audience. We don’t share information that directly identifies you (information such as your name or email address that by itself can be used to contact you or identifies who you are) unless you give us specific permission. Learn more about how Hasster ads work.
We collect and use your personal data in order to provide the services described above to you. You can learn about how we collect and use your data in our Data Policy You have controls over the types of ads and advertisers you see, and the types of information we use to determine which ads we show you.
3. Your commitments to Hasster and our Organization
We provide these services to you and others to help advance our mission. In exchange, we need you to make the following commitments:
· Use the same name that you use in everyday life.
· Provide accurate information about yourself.
· Create only one account (your own) and use your stories and timeline for personal purposes.
· Not share your password, give access to your Hasster account to others, or transfer your account to anyone else (without our permission).
We try to make Hasster broadly available to everyone, but you cannot use Hasster if:
· You are under 13 years old (or the minimum legal age in your country to use our Products).
· You are a convicted sex offender.
· We've previously disabled your account for violations of our Terms or Policies.
· You are prohibited from receiving our products, services, or software under applicable laws.
· That violates these Terms, our Community, and other terms and policies that apply to your use of Hasster.
· That is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent.
· That infringes or violates someone else's rights, including their intellectual property rights.
We can remove or restrict access to content that is in violation of these provisions.
If we remove content that you have shared in violation of our Community Standards, we’ll let you know and explain any options you have to request another review, unless you seriously or repeatedly violate these Terms or if doing so may expose us or others to legal liability; harm our community of users; compromise or interfere with the integrity or operation of any of our services, systems or Products; where we are restricted due to technical limitations; or where we are prohibited from doing so for legal reasons.
To help support our community, we encourage you to report content or conduct that you believe violates your rights or our terms and policies.
You own the intellectual property rights (things like copyright or trademarks) in any such content that you create and share on Hasster and the other you use. Nothing in these Terms takes away the rights you have to your own content. You are free to share your content with anyone else, wherever you want.
However, to provide our services we need you to give us some legal permissions (known as a ‘license’) to use this content.
Specifically, when you share, post, or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights on or in connection with our Products, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, and worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content (consistent with your policy and settings). This means, for example, that if you share a photo on Hasster, you give us permission to store, copy, and share it with others (again, consistent with your settings) such as service providers that support our service or other Hasster Products you use.This license will end when your content is deleted from our systems.
You can delete content individually or all at once by deleting your account. About how to delete your account. You can download copy of your data at any time before deleting your account.
When you delete content, it’s no longer visible to other users, however it may continue to exist elsewhere on our systems.
In each of the above cases, this license will continue until the content has been fully deleted.
4. Additional provisions
We hope that you will continue using our Products, but if you do not agree to our updated Terms and no longer want to be a part of the Hasster community, you can delete your account at any time.
If we determine that you have clearly, seriously or repeatedly breached our Terms or Policies, including in particular our Community Standards, we may suspend or permanently disable access to your account. We may also suspend or disable your account if you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights or where we are required to do so for legal reasons.
Where we take such action we’ll let you know and explain any options you have to request a review, unless doing so may expose us or others to legal liability; harm our community of users; compromise or interfere with the integrity or operation of any of our services, systems or Products; or where we are restricted due to technical limitations; or where we are prohibited from doing so for legal reasons.
You can tell us about what you can do if your account has been disabled and how to contact us if you think we have disabled your account by mistake.
If you delete or we disable your account, these Terms shall terminate as an agreement between you and us.
Effective Date: Feb 23, 2020